Hi
We are the Highland Labs, (now anyway) we were born in Wigtownshire and at 4 mths we were driven up to Aviemore where we changed cars and ended up with 'Him' in the Highland just short of Dornoch. We have our own kennel and run (Child free too) for when 'He' leaves us and at bedtime otherwise we have the run of the house and garden also the fields woods and anywhere else we feel like sticking our noses. 'He' walks us miles and miles up hill down dale in all weathers sometimes hes out with us at 5.30am then he goes out and he will the still walk us again at 7pm for a hour or so. 'He has taught us to walk on/off lead to Heel, sit, stay and down come back when called drop or leave anything and everything fetch and find things.
To be honest we have a great time. We will fill you in on some of our adventures as they happen, and you can bet there is bound to be a mishap or two along the way.
What do we like? Well I'm Laird and I like picking things up anything and running around with it in my mouth. Food of course I am a Lab after all and if I can get it the Cat food is best of all BUT even when you think 'Hes doing something else and here's your chance for a quick mouth full its a very loud LEAVE just as I get to it Grrrrrr one day Pal one day..
I'm Ghillie and I like things much the same as my brother but I just take what he has in his mouth after he has been and got it then take it to 'Him' I used to get a treat every time for that now its more like a smile and "fetch it" when I do like Laird I get a treat but neither of us get them every time.
We would write more but 'Hes' just picked up the truck keys (us and the truck there's a tale) could be the chance of a trip here.........we're off See Ya
Friday, 13 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment